I’ve given talks at academic and software conferences. Some of these are recorded and available online. Here’s a mostly up to date list of all the talks I’ve given.
- Zarr - Cloud Native Geospatial Outreach Day 2020. September 2020
- Intake & Intake-ESM – Taking the pain out of data access and distribution - Jupyter meets the Earth: EarthCube Community Meeting. July 2020
- Intake-ESM – Making It Easier To Consume Climate and Weather Data - ESIP Summer Meeting 2020. July 2020
- Intake-esm – Making It Easier To Consume Climate Data - CMIP6 Hackathon 2019. Boulder, CO.
- JupyterHub on HPC - Pangeo Meeting 2019. Seattle, WA. August 2019
- Intake-esm - Pangeo Meeting 2019. Seattle, WA. August 2019
- Turning HPC Systems into Interactive Data Analysis Platforms using Jupyter and Dask - SciPy 2019. Austin, TX. July 2019
Beyond Matplotlib: Building Interactive Climate Data Visualizations with Bokeh and Friends - UCAR Software Engineering Assembly. Boulder, CO. April 2018
PySpark for “Big” Atmospheric Data Analysis - American Meteorological Society (AMS)Conference. Austin, TX. Jan 2018
- PySpark for “Big” Atmospheric and Oceanic Data Analysis - National Center for Atmospheric Research. Boulder, CO. Aug 2017